Ninna Marni (welcome) to the Australian Institute for Loss & Grief P/L
In 2005 the Australian Institute for Loss and Grief evolved out of the Sacred Site Within Healing Centre which was originally set up in 1993 and from both organizations the ‘Seven Phases to Integrating Loss and Grief’ model evolved. The Australian Institute supports and works with Aboriginal and non-Aboriginal individuals & communities!
We offer a range of services:
- Personal Counselling – individuals, couples & family’s: aim is to integrate the loss/es and the grief emotions enabling one to move forward!
- Career Counselling – aim is to help individuals ‘feel the fear and succeed anyway’, such a motto inspires them to move forward in their careers!
- 1, 2 & 3 day Workshops – aim of this non-accredited workshop is to ‘show’ how there’s life after losses and grief – historical & contemporary!
- 5 day Training – aim is to give participants the choice of acquiring a nationally recognized qualification or not!
- Presentations/Conferences: aim is to show loss and grief is the missing link to understanding major social, emotional & health challenges!
Grieve; Heal; Be Inspired!